Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FRIENDS

FRIENDS
Today many things happened in our class.
Early in the morning, they fought.
My reaction..... *shock* what are they doing???? OH MY GOODNESS!
Can't accept that they were fighting. I scared until feel like vomiting.
We are friends! Why must because of small things then fight? haiz!
So scary... That moment I suddenly can't recognise you all. You all are not the ones who joke and laugh with me like usual. You all are full of anger and hatred ):

After thinking back what happened this morning, I realised that I shouldn't say her like that too!
I said that they shouldn't fight. In the other way, I shouldn't get angry with her too ): 自相矛盾!
Should I apologise to her? I don't have the courage to do so. Haha. By the way, she was a bit too much also la!

Conflict conflict conflict...............
Come on, let's stop it.
Tomorrow is the first day of the nightmare.
But, I'm looking forward to it. Why? Don't know.
I'm not prepared for anything yet I'm excited. A bit crazy?

It's time to study.
Back to my book.
Novel, Terminal Tiga, Rimpa..............






No comments:

Post a Comment