Monday, May 4, 2009

STRENGTH

Today, assembly was bored as usual. -.- long and bored!
Every teachers are rushing to finish the syallabus. I'm rushing too, to catch up with them. It's difficult, but once you try and get it, you will be happy of it!
Just like chemistry, honestly I'm quite lost and getting fed up because I can't do the exercises given by my teacher. I tried to ask her to explain again and I try to catch up. Now, thank God that I can understand the part of it.
After school, went for charles tuition.
And now, I'm back home blogging. After dinner, will continue on my homework and my revision.
Pleaseeeeeeee, stop asking me whether I finish studying already or not.
It makes me stressed up! Okay if you finished, it's fine. Then, wish you the best. Don't make me stress now arrrr. Please. For you infromation my dear friends, I'm starting only now. Are you satisfied? happy? So, now onwards, don't ask anymore ya. Thank you ^^

That's all for today. I want to complete my sejarah and est homework TODAY! Give me support!!! After that, I will do revision! (:

Jo,
2005

No comments:

Post a Comment