Friday, May 15, 2009

WHY?

Finished maths paper today.
To me, it's quite difficult? For some of my friends, they said difficult but when we discussed, they didn't get wrong -.-
Haiz~ I don't know what am I going to get this time, I feel that I got many mistakes. Have to think how to explain to my lovely maths teacher ):
Yesterday's subjcets was okay. English I wrote the short story about the elocution competition.
Anyway, my mum's first reaction was '' you are so careless AGAIN in your information transfer''. Later, '' why did you write about Mathilde as the character you symphatise?''
Okay, does this mean that I'm not going to do well too?
I feel that the sejarah paper was quite easy actually, compared to the exercises I did.
I read chapter 1 and 2 only but when the questions come out, I surprisingly know to answer those which I never read, but couldn't answer for the front ones.
Very disappointed la, I think I got many mistakes too. I didn't want to count, I'm scared ):
Haiz, preparing to lose my first place to others. But, not Mxxxxx. Oppss~
Next week will be a scary week for me.
Frankly speaking, I didn't read anything yet for next week.
Jia you ba~

That's all.
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment