Thursday, May 21, 2009

):

Too bad, I think I'm going to failed for chemistry.
The paper two was so difficult, same goes to paper one.
I don't know what did I do. 
I never leave blanks before in exam but this time I really can't think of any answers and I just left it ): 
Few questions I did like that for paper two. Even for those I did, I don't know what did I write. I just couldn't do the paper. Haiz~
Whereas for paper one, I read through but I forgot everything. What's the point reading and forgetting also during exam, same la my moral. Haiz!
Tomorrow biology. Chemistry I confirm b or c liao or even failed also can I think. Ask me not to be sad, how can I? 
I really feel very stressed studying science ar! All subjects I can't cope with!
How am I going to sit for spm?
I chose science because of biology, but it seems too difficult for me. Haven't talk about other subjects, I really can't imagine what results I'm going to get for this mid year exam ):

No comments:

Post a Comment