Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ONE DOWN.

Finally, finished bm papers today.
The paper 2 was okay besides for the making sentences -.- While paper one actually can be considered as very easy but I know I didn't do my very best.
The two essasy questions were easy but I didn't finish the first one in time and I tend to get panic.
I stopped half way and did the second one. Struggling on the first paragraph, couldn't decide how to start.
So, overall the second essay was not quite good for the first one, I'm satisfied with the starting but not after that.
Haiz~ I know I can do better than that! I got so much points to write but I got panic and so I didn't have enough time to actually arrange my points properly. Such a waste!

I was quite frustrated and yet after that I heard some bad things from my friends.
Oh my goodness, why were you looking at people's thing without permission?
I should毁灭‘证据’! haha~ But, you all too sensitive la. Haiyo!
Do you think it's very easy to take part in the competition?
Not me who set the mid year question what! And for your information, I am not satisfied with my essay, I didn't do as great as you all think......
Stop being sensitive or... what word can be used to describe?
Think what you like, I don't want to waste my time on you all.
You know who you are.

Tomorrow will be english paper one and two and also sejarah paper one.
All the best for the rest of my friends! 加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment