Friday, May 22, 2009

ABNORMAL.

Yea, I think I'm quite abnormal now. 
What did I do yesterday?
I slept for only two hours and spend the time to study for biology. 
I'm scared, after chemistry paper, I am really scared now. 
I read and read for biology but still today when I got the paper I got panic again and I forgot almost all of it again. ):
I just couldn't recall back anything.
What is happening to me actually? 
What is the point reading but forgetting it too when I sit for the exam. Haiz!
Again, stupid me made stupid mistakes again in paper three. And, because of my stupid brain, I lost 6 marks for the paper three which I should score for it. Ohh my goodness~ How am I going to get A1?

Maybe.... 
I'm distracted by something else.... 
I tried very hard not to think just finish the exam will be fine. 
But, my brain not seems to function as what I expected. 

Post shorter and shorter
speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment