Tuesday, May 19, 2009

EXAMS ):

Haiz~
Still having exam ar, why it never end? Because we just started. LOL.
One by one I can feel that I'm losing all my A's. ):
It's difficult for me! Is it my problem or everyone's?
Sejarah------------ the subject that I claimed I like the most become the subject I scared the most!
I got 30 correct out of 40. Expected? No, I wanted more than that. Getting 10 mistakes is very serious plus my paper two was................ I can say I answered one question confidently only. The others I was not sure. Haiz, I memorised everything but when I was sitting for the paper, I was completely blank same goes to my moral paper. 0.0
Moral----------- I used to like moral huh, but this time I seriously don't know what did I write on the paper. -.-

So, conclusion: prepare to lose first place, no more 12 A's, prepare for B's and so on..... It's a sad thing to say.

Tomorrow will be chinese and chemistry. Jia you ba^^

No comments:

Post a Comment