Friday, May 8, 2009

Still SICK!

Today, my mum asked me whether I want to go to school or not, surprisingly I said yes -.-
Then during physics lessons, I suddenly felt so headache and almost wanted to faint and vomit.
Everything was black and white. Asked for permission to go to toilet but actually went back to class. So, I climbed down from the forth floor then climbed up again to my class. Okay, I almost fainted because I was really having bad headache. Then, what a stupid me thought the class was locked. I went down again, this time to the staff room for my mum. When I reached there, my face as I knew was white like a sheet -.- Seriously not feeling well. Luckily after that was ok.

Now, it's raining (: The weather is soo hot that's why I love raining!!!! Oh please, my exam is coming....... So, today will be a short post only.

HOPE
my flu will be allright.
I will study hardworking-ly. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment