Monday, March 2, 2009

medicines~

Today, I didn't go to school as I was suffering from my back pain + stomach pain. My mum scared it will be kidney problems so she didn't go to school too. And, after that, she brought me to see the doctor. Okay, my ''friend'' came and visit me again. This time not only attacked my stomach but my back too ): The doctor said it's the urine infection. Last time, I used to get it too, and the doctor asked me to go back once a week to check but I didn't ): now, serves me right la as my mum said. I have to take five medicines and go back to him again next week. If the pain becomes more serious, the doctor recommend me to go to the hospital for a scan. When he was explaining how they scan, oh my goodness, I was shivering! That's scary ok.....  

Wednesday is my test yet I'm not well prepared yet, don't know how will it be ):
Anyway, I will do my best especially in Sejarah for your sake!!!! 
That's all for now, just got wednesday's test time table, so I shall start to study seriously now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment