Monday, March 30, 2009

busy days.

This fews days are really busy for choral speaking, pidato and choir. The whole day in school, the things I do is just rushing here and there just to attend one practice after another. It will be a tiring week. Wow, for choral speaking, tomorrow is the last day for us to practise. But as a conductor, tomorrow I have to spend some time on my pidato too. Because I haven't been practising for it and luckily I finally managed to memorize my prepared speech.

Tomorrow- final day! Do our best! We must win this year :D

Oh Lord, we pray that all of us will do well in the competitions, not only just to perform but we want to win. Pray that Lord you will calm us on that day, so that we won't be panic, too excited and forgot all our parts. Amen.

Arrgh, didn't go for bm and add- maths tutition today, to prepare for the pidato. Missed add- maths again, hope that I can catch up. After all the competitions, it's time to study for my mid- year exam. We have not much time to go! 

2 comments:

  1. U can't pray for win d lah~
    If everyone pray for win, then who lose? haha~

    Just pray for doing the best in the competition~

    ~Jingye~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala, pray that we will do our best, and also win ma if can :D

    ReplyDelete