Wednesday, March 25, 2009

tired day.

Today, was informed there will be a pengakap camp. But, too bad... I can't join because I not ''layak'' yet ):

Hmm, after that was so busy all day. First, we started for choral speaking. I feel it's better today, and I gained more confidence to conduct. Today we actually did quite well, just hope that all of us especially me will remember all our parts -.-

After that, I went for this national science quiz which I don't know what isi it actually at 10 something. The questions are soooo difficlut. Three of us were completely blank and blur. We can't answer the questions at all.. Lastly, we used some stupid ways to answer them. Haha. Our ways are funny, really. LOL.

Right after the quiz, I rushed to the hall for choir. I think we are doing well :D Just that I'm losing my voice. After conducting the choral speaking, I can feel that my voice is a bit.... I can't sing some of the parts ): please don't torture me like this, all the 3 competitions need my voice! hmm, choral speaking doesn't need actually. Decided not to talk tomorrow during choral speaking!!

The last thing for today is.... I got 1st for the march test. I'm happy :D but, not too much ya this is just the first test, mid year is more important. Have to work hard and get first again :D

That's all,
nightss

No comments:

Post a Comment