Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tiring journey.

Finally, I reached home from Johor :D

15th of March
Reached Batu Pahat, went for lunch at Daddy Village. I had mee siam, which was not that nice, because it was not spicy at all. Then, went to the hospital and wanted to have a scan but because it was Sunday so didn't get to check. After that, we went back home to rest. And later, went to pack my favourite chicken wings!!! Dinner I didn't go out with them because I wanted to watch badminton, Swiss Open. CHong wei and Koo Kien Kiet & Tan Boon Heong won :D Chong wei beat lindan in straight sets, and I shouted so long while watching~ haha. At last, kkk and tbh won too.

16th of March
Morning, had breakfast in Jia Xiang. I didn't have the chance to try the nasi lemak! Went so early also finished already. So as usual, ate lao shu fen. Then, I went to the clinic to have a urine test. As we need a referring letter to go to the hospital, so we went to the clinic first. Waited for ONE hour, finally it's my turn. The doctor looked a bit weird huh -.- Had my urine test and the scan. The results was, I have stones in my kidneys. Both sides have three small stones. ): It's quite scary because usually at my age, I shouldn't get it. She gave me the medicines to eat. Okay, it's a lot and the medicine is soooo awful! Anyway, saw something cute! The doctor had a machine to pack the medicine! It's really a cute thing! haha -.-
Now, everyone know what had happened to me. Everyone is praying for me. Really hope that I will be ok. Must drink a lot of water.

This trip to Batu Pahat, I bought two pair of shoes and two blouse. :D:D Long time never shopping ma, haha. Haiz, tomorrow must go for add-maths tuition on school at 8.30 am. Mr. Chuah put his tuition today -.- I missed one on Monday already and today I missed again. Really don't know what to do with my add- maths ):

I'm tired and sleepy, tomorrow shall upload some photos. nightnight. :D

2 comments:

  1. aww?you sheng shi?Just have to eat medicine?hope you will be ok :)
    yinSin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. because it's small ones, the doctor said can be removed by taking medicine wor. She said after some time go and check again and see how lo.

    ReplyDelete