Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miracles?

Wow, this morning, suddenly I received a call from my friend's mother. When I looked at the number, I actually can recognise, but I answered it. What she asked really scare me, my mind was just thinking, ''what to say?'' ''why he didn't delete the messages?'' Okay, had no choice but to tell the truth because she was actually forcing me to tell what had happened actually to his son. I told and she said she promised won't say it's me. I was so guilty so I told him what happened and yet he was not worried at all -.- So, the story ends there, I think he's not that sad anymore, his mum too no need to worry for him.

Then, I did some ''miracles'' today. First, I woke up extreamly early today, 8am. It was quite shocked when everyone saw me. Quite disappointed because we didn't went for breakfast at my favourite shop as we planned as my mum had tuition so we ended up with nasi lemal. Later, the next miracle, I swept and mopped the floor of the whole house. It was really tiring! I was so tired after that. My mum said it was miracle and she even said it's going to have snow in Malaysia -.- It was normal actually as I am a ''good'' girl always. HAHA. The overall one is that I didn't take a nap at all in the afternoon! Good Girl.

When I think of my homework, I will get headache. I got a lot to do! Didn't manage to do a single one today, will finish them on wednesday, when I come back from Johor. Oh ya, I didn't mention that I am going back to Batu Pahat. Will only be back on Tuesday.

That's all for today, will continue when I come back. nightsss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment