Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I HAVE A BIG GOD.

In time of difficulties, don't ever say, ''God, I have a big problem.'' But instead, '' Hey problem, I have a big God.'' and everything will be alright. I received this message from a friend, I feel that it's very meaningful. Is God trying to speak to me? No matter how difficult is it the situation, God has planned everything, I should not worry so much. When I received the message, actually I typed a long one to reply my friend, but decided not to send, it's enough with a simple thank you with a sincere heart. Your message really makes me feel better.

Hmm, today I skipped chinese class again huh -.- lazy~
Trained for choir and I feel that it's quite ok already. We practised for one day only and we were doing well as what teacher said.
Tomorrow we will train again for choral speaking and choral speaking, so I'm not entering class for the whole day. Arrgh.... missing many classes.
We need to sacrifice some time in order to win. I'm taking 3, hoping that I will get something back from all 3. I don't want to come back with empty hands.That's a ''nono'' for me.
This time will be a challenge for me, I wan to face it TOUGHLY, BRAVELY & CONFIDENTLY.
I will surely do what I said.

As for my marks, I got all of them already. I got 81 for est, which is A1. I'm very very happy with that. Thank God for that. And also for physics, I got 77, A2. Missed another one together with chemistry. Same marks. While for sejarah, I got 95, A1 :D I know it's the first test only, so shouldn't be so happy yet. It's ok, I'm satisfied, but I know I still need to improve. Overall, I'm happy with my results. A1 for chinese, english, maths, add-maths, sejarah, est, accounts, bio, moral while A2 for bm, physics and chemistry. :D

It's late already, so that's all for today. Nightnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment