Thursday, March 19, 2009

...

Can't think of any topic for today.
As usual, I'm still lazy and 'enjoying' my life. I still haven't finish my script, waiting for my friend's reply and see whether she still has hers or not.
I'm stressed again when I see the homework on my table and the scripts which I have not done -.-
I just can't do anything, really don't know what to do with it and I ended up watching tv. 
I became emotional again and luckily Daven you still reminds me to pray and calm myself down. I really want to take this as a challenge and I know I can do it, but just I don't have the courage and I don't know where to start. This is an excuse I know.

YOU. If you can't help me, please don't disturb me! You are adding problems to me all the time. And, I hate that! I have enough things to worry, please stop all your nonsense. 

Oh ya, I did not mention before this that Joel is taking part in public speaking. And, praise Lord that he is doing a great job. Before this he was so scared and even refused to take part, now he finished memorizing in just two days. We are happy with that, hope that he will do well in the competition. Our competition will be on the same day, so I can't watch ): 
Pray to God that he will do his best and win the competition :D

No comments:

Post a Comment