Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still not SATISFIED?

Today, entered choral speaking again. So, I will have two competitions within the week, pidato on 1st of April while choral speaking on 2nd of April. Hope to get something back from both of them. I'm determined to win!!!

Quite sad after hearing what she said, ''you should learn from your lesson.'' 
I said:'' why should I? I didn't get 50 marks what...''
She said:'' no, you should learn from your lesson, why people can get 90 but you can't?'' 
Zzz  :''..."

That means she cares la when I did not get the highest? What do you expect me to do? 
Last time I used to get stressed up, because I can't get the highest. And, who is the one who told me, '' don't care about the marks, as long as  you get A.'' '' don't give yourself so much pressure'' ''don't feel so stress''
What do you want actually?
I consoled myself so much when everyone scored for chemistry, and yet you told me I should learn from my lesson? I got 80 which is also A1 and you asked me to learn from my lesson just because I did not get 90? 
Actually, you are not satisfied with my marks at all right this time, as I did not get the highest for even a single subject?
Ok, if it's like that, I know this is what you want, I will prove to you for mid year! No matter how, I will get the highest for you! Since it really mean that much to you!

I'm really quite disappointed, sad, and confused about what you had told me before this and just now. The only thing I can do now is to work hard. Everyone wants to be the top one. Everyone cares. There is no 'did your best' business anymore, nobody cares whether you did your best or not, they just care about your results. 

FINALLY, I know how you think about me & my results today. Thanks for your words and I will NEVER forget, as it really hurts. For others, it may be nothing, but let me tell you, it really hurts me. :( 

With my sleepy eyes and moody face, that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment