Saturday, March 7, 2009

I LOVE SATURDAYS THE MOST!

Today, it was raining in the morning, when I suddenly woke up, I went to my mum's room. Realising that they were still sleeping, I was so happy and went back to my dreamland again. Who knows after 10 minutes somebody knocked on my door, asking me to wake up. How can they treat me like this -.- I saw them sleeping but after 10 minutes they were ready, is it possible? As usual, I took my own sweet time bathing and drying my hair until 9.45. But before that, I switched on my laptop and went to check for the results. Expected, they were out again. Chong Wei is alone again this time as he reached the semi final, today will be against Taufik at 8.30pm. Can't wait to watch!!

After having breakfast, I reached home hanging around like a ''sapo'', then I went to sleep. I slept for a long long time until my mum called -.- Ok, after all the nonsense, let's talk about my March test. For maths, est, add-maths and physics...... Anyway, let's see how will it be. 

Chatted with a friend just now, and he was sad for his results. He didn't get what he targetted before this. I tried to console him, but when he asked me this question, ''if it's you, you will be the same right?'' Ya, both of us care a lot for our results, and what he said was true. Anyway, like what he said, it cannot be changed. So, what can we do? We can only accept it and admit that we still have to improve ourselves. This is what I told myself throughout the test, I'm going to do my best, but what comes out I will accept it. It's human nature to be unhappy when people get better than you, but why shoould I be unhappy when other people get good results as they have did their best and they too worked hard for it. They deserved it, sometimes we must admit that. 

Recently, I'm quite emotional. I don't know why I become such a person that I don't know what am I doing. I told myself studies will always be my first thing to think about, and why I am lost now? I will not let myself to be like that anymore, it's time to wake up. What for caring for other people so much, as it may not last, I know it exactly. And, I just don't know why I don't have the courage to end it. Honestly, I care who are you, I care about your attitudes, the way you act and so on. Just to say, you are not the right person):

I still cant's find my usb which makes me really angry about it! Will upload some photos when I found it.... That's for today, hope my friend will not be sad anymore :D

No comments:

Post a Comment