Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stressed up AGAIN?

Just finished my youth meeting and also my dinner.
Okay, youth meeting was quite bored today, as Uncle Sai Kee was not here, so we didn't have message today but we were playing games. Games that ''interesting''? Anyway, enjoyed also la~ About church, next week there will be a special youth meeting on Sunday, there will be some students from kl coming to join us. It'll be fun I think, hope that more people will join us :D
When they announced the date it was on 1st of March, and suddenly it reminds me about my March test. I forgotten it? It can be said that I just didn't realise it is on next Monday. And, the youth meeting reminds me. I got a bit stressed up after that, when I think of all my subjects..... How am I going to do my test, I was thinking.....

This morning I was having a talk with my mum, telling her that I can't cope up with my physics. I really can't understand at all, and it's even worse when I read up myself, I don't know what it means. I told her that because of this subject, I am considering to switch to accounts, but in the same time, I will have to sacrifice my chemistry and biology. I chose Science because of them =.= Physics is really tough, so she said we will just see how for my test. If I really can't, I have to switch. No choice, no point forcing myself. I wanted to form a study group before this, but we are seriously busy nowadays, all our time are fully booked. ): 

March test.... I think of it, then I feel stressed. -.- ''pessimistic'' as what you told me?  

Lastly, pray for the youth meeting, so that more people will gather together; and also for Joel, he promised will go Sunday school next Sunday; and all my friends, pray that we will do well in our test. 

CONTINUE ON MY HOMEWORK & REVISION.

No comments:

Post a Comment