Monday, February 23, 2009

Again, it's a tiring day.

Just reached home after add-maths tuition, not as blur as before, so it's a great improvement :D
Anyway, today when I reached school, quite moody because keep thinking about the March test. And, I was wondering, why the others are doing things as usual, no stress no fear nothing. But, I'm the one worrying too much? After that, I attended the prefects meeting. It ends after my two periods of bm finished. Long long speech about ''what are the prefects for'' and so on. What makes me angry is, this Friday they want to have another one -.- Which means that we have to go back to school at 3pm. Are they crazy? As though there is no other time? After school, I have to stay back for choir already, and have to rush for tuition later. So, the conclusion is ''not staying back''.

Choral speaking. Another thing which I was worrying for. Everything I want to take part. And, that's me. But, this time, I'm sorry to my friends, I want to give up joining choral speaking. As my problem is, I can't work in group, can be said that I don't have that patience -.- The test is coming too, and you want me to think of the ideas, I seriously don't have any. So, why should we quarrel anymore? For those who are interested, please continue on what you are doing; for those who are not, please don't take me as an excuse like what you all said just now, you will regret k...

There is another thing which makes me sad today, anyway I don't wish to talk about it yet. I'm trying not to think about it, CONCENTRATING FOR MY STUDIES.
Continue praying that more people will join our yp meeting :D Let's spend our time together with God :D

Homeworks, I'm coming for you. nightnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment