Thursday, February 26, 2009

stress, tired, frustrated,angry, sad.

Everything was in today, as what was written in my title. First, stress, because March test is coming. Second, tired, frustrated, angry, sad and so on~ I am tired of school life, ok what I mean is the things happening in school and not what am I studying. First is the time, 2.45, don't know who go and set the time, but since it cannot be changed, no point angrying about that. Next is the prefect's things. I feel like resigning as I feel that it's meaningless to be a prefect if we are the one getting scolded by the ''head'' while those who students who did wrong actually got nothing as they just need to give us their names, but no action was taken on them. Whereas we are the one who need to attend for meetings by meetings. Okay, I'm not complaining or what, but will it be a little bit too over to us? You treated us kindly before this and we behaved rudely to you? I wonder when did u treat us ''kindly'' as you said and when did I behave rudely! When you scold, you all scold everyone as though everyone is wrong. Why don't you check on yourselves first? Ask us not to stay in class, how about you all? I heard my friends saying that she saw you all are in class, so you need to take action on yourself? -.- Haiz, all and all, we should always look at ourselves before judging others, and we actually do not have the rights to judge people. Don't treat us as your servants k, we are doing what you asked us to do, and you do la your own job. I'm just expressing my feelings as I can't stand it anymore and I don't know what is wrong for us to stay in class during recess. If those who finish eating, do you all expect us to hang around like an idiot wasting time? Why can't we stay in class to do our homework? And, if you don't trust us, and even want to get angry with us, then when we resign, you do lah everything by yourself! 

I was so mad today, and after that I found out that what Xuewah and I did for our chinese section in the class was damaged by those no-brain people, and it was in the dustbin. Excuse me, what did we do to you? You have your own class yet you come and spoiled people's things! How do you feel if other people do the same thing to you? Okay, I know you never think, as I described you as no-brain people. Our work was wasted, we rushed to finish it for the class and still the lock doesn't present. So, don't blame me for doing nothing! What do you mean by we are not decorating the class and hanging around doing nothing? Can't you see that all of us were doing our homework? Do you have eyes? And, no one cares about the marks as you can't give us that much also. If you want us to do our work, please go and get the lock and take actions with those no-brain people and not scolding us! And to my friend, I'm sorry, sincerely, I know I was a bit too over scolded you as I was so angry that time, but somehow God reminded me, and He cooled and calmed me down, I apologised to her too as I know it's not her fault. By the way, she didn't spoiled my work what. Thank God that I was able to calm down or not I will lost a friend and I definitely don't want that to happen anymore. 
Anyway, our things were stolen by the nothing-to-do people again today, I really hope that they will stop all the nonsense lah, why want to take people's things which are not belong to you all? 

Ok, after prefects and class, choral speaking again. Haiz, sad, no mood and confused about that. First, you asked us to think, we think and even quarreled and at last we got something already, you didn't give us the chance to present our ideas. I really don't know what you want from us, keep reading and reading? I felt so tired that time, thinking to give up. Let's see how will it be tomorrow.  

Don't want to talk more about all these things anymore, sometimes we are really disappointed for several things, but don't forget to think back properly. Should we think so negatively? And, should we angry with those people, as God doesn't want us to get angry easily and He wants us to forgive our enemies. What for we make ourselves so tired by getting angry over small small things? I wrote this out is just to express my feelings as I don't want to keep it all to myself, but I know it's enough, it's over and I shouldn't get angry anymore. And, we are humans, it's natural that we will get angry, but we need to wake up and forgive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment