Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's all about God

I attended the bible knowledge's class again today as usual. We learnt about Acts, chapter four and five. I learnt a lot today, especially chapter five about the two person who lied to God. I feel that the passage touched my heart, letting me to know that how serious it is when a person lied to God. As my teacher said, our God is a mercy and loving God, He is also a person whom we should feared of. Today, I leant that it's very important to serve God sincerely and not just by going to church or telling people about God. We should also stop doing things that He doen't like such as telling lies, angry with people or not forgiving people for what they did to you. When I studied the passage, it made me thought of an incident which really made me regretted of doing so. Anyway, I will find a chance to apologise to this person, as I did something wrong and I think that he can sense it even before this. 

Hmmm.. Today, don't know why I have a special feelings towards you, and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's my ''cuo jue'', wrong feeling la -.-, as we knew each other for so many years already, we are good friends :D  Okay, studies is the most important now, nothing is more important than that. I know it!

Pray that I continue learning more about God, I will have more faith in God. And also, for our March test, hope that all of us will do well in it. Lastly, for the yp meeting, pray that more friends will join us :D 

That's all for today, nightnight. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment