Thursday, September 17, 2009

untitled

Few days didn't post already.
Well well, holidays reach finally :D *happy*
But, I promise myself, this holidays must really work hard already, no more just laptop- facebook-online please.
Books are calling ~~

Everybody is telling me to relax, just treat this moment as a part of your life.
Hey, you won't be studying throughout your whole life right... Okay, you may, I mean continue learning by reading books or what, but it's like there are many other things such as after primary and secondary school life, you will step into the working part, and so on.
So, everyone is asking me to enjoy and you know, just try to be happy always and just accept all those exciting challenges. And, life won't end just because you failed your exam or you didn't do well.
It's just a part of it, teaching you how to grow tougher.

Recently, I'm quite affected of it. As many of them told me that, I'm not studying for anyone or anything in this world.
You may study for the scolarship, BUT are you sure and 100% that you will get it?
Secondly, studying for your family, mostly dad and mum. Feeling really depressed when you didn't do well, feeling stressed and pressured.
I myself experienced it until I realised that I'm actually putting the pressure on my own. No one ordered me to get 1st or all A's. I'm the one who used to think negatively 0.0
It's really suffering if you study for your family. -.-
Hello?
We are studying for ourselves, for our sake k.
After thinking for quite some time, I realised how important is it to really study for ourselves.
After spm, who is the one applying for scolarship? ME
Who is the one who will control our future? of course God, and me. As if you don't work hard, that's the end.
It's simple, it only depends on whether you want or don't want. That's it.
Yea, try to love to study :D love all the subjects, love your teachers and love youself. Most important is trust yourself. Just enjoy this secondary school's life.
Know what? Don't ever say NO, or I hate xxx subject. Don't say that word before trying to love it.
Once you say you hate it, it is far away from you since that minute and you will never get interested or fall in love with it.
Once you say you love it, miracles will happen. As you love it, you have the interest in it and you can do it.

For pmr, I remembered I used to do badly in my kh, also known as kemahiran hidup. All the C's and D's come back every time. I told myself, I will love this subject, I won't give up easily. Thank God, I manage to catch up with it :D
So now, same to my form four subjects, can say lah I haven't really get to understand all the subjects really well. ): MUST WORK REALLY HARD.

Talk a lot huh today, haha. Okay, next time will cut cut. Just something to share, don't like then please close your eyes :D

Tomorrow:
Physics tuition 10.30- 12.30
Accounts 2-5
Jiayoussss!

Breakfast 9.15, better sleep now or else no breakfast for me ):
nightnight :D

3 comments:

  1. wow..ok..i love physics...hope so..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do everything just for yourself... Yes, happy or not.. You decide by yourself because nobody can control your feeling..

    ReplyDelete