Sunday, September 13, 2009

sunday

Mum got tuition int the morning, so we didn't go for the worship service in the morning.
Went for breakfast in mentakab at about 10 plus.
During the journey back to Temerloh, mum's car got problem.
At first it was the air-cond problem, no air-cond, then heard sound, and the car became slower and slower.
Super scary and worried. Will we get stuck in the middle of the road?
We stopped at cowboy for a while.
Then, decided to go home since still can start the engine.
Thank God, that we managed to reach temerloh, reached xiao auntie's house.
Uncle was not in, so have to wait, at that time we realised the awful smell coming out from the engine, and smoke coming out. WOW
Conclusion, the car is left in xiao auntie's house. Shall get back tomorrow.
Sitting other teacher's car tomorrow.
Walao, tomorrow siao siao.. 3 tuition. Chemistry, bm and add-maths. can die -.-

Reached home at about 1pm.
Then, slept from 1.30- 4.30. Super geng and pro!!!! haha.
Woke up, faceboook~~
Raining heavily, Jolene kept the clothes, folded the clothes and ironed the clothes.
So good girl *shy*
The heavy rain poured on the roof, so loud, super scary.
Now, I finally know that ironning clothes, super tiring! ): one week's uniform~
I realised something is, by doing all those stuffs, I actually learining to be independent. I won't have my mum beside me when I'm going to college right?
After clothes, Jolene swept the floor :D
Mum downstairs, I upstairs. Swept + mopped.
All the housework today, sunday would be the housework-day :D
Trainning me to be independent day.
Don't know why, although it's tiring, I enjoyed doing it because I know it's my room, my house, and it's my responsibility to clear up the mess, especially my room.
Now, everything is clean, at least we are staying in a clean environment.

After reporting about today, let's talk about yesterday.
Old town, 4 friends birthday... Poh Shien, Wai Ling, Jui Jie and Cian Rhu.
Cian Rhu's birthday is today, Happy Birthday to her :D
All four should be very happy, got lots of presents. hehehe
But, before old town, Jolene was like an auntie in bubbles, choosing presents. LOL!
I went to eat at happy fried before that, reached bubbles at about 7.45.
Spent almost 45 minutes there, like an auntie, don't know what to buy just keep hanging around.
At last, chose 3 presents. Jui Jie's one, shared with daven. The 3 girls present really almost break my head. Anyway, if I have been given a longer time, or maybe there are more ideas from friends, I will get to choose gift better ones. However, it's just a ''xin yi'' right. Hope they like it :D
Reached oldtown, the pair in their world, boys in their world, girls in another world, yea Jolene too in her own world. LOL.
Almost wanted to went back at 9pm. Because really can feel the lonely feelings. However, decided not to, after all it's not my birthday. So, no black face no leaving early I tell myself.
Luckily, the black gang boys made some stupid jokes, and everything is better after the cutting cake ceremony :D

Photos will be uploaded soooon (:

Reached home at 11 plus.

That's all.

5 comments: